(December 1871 - )
Anna Stubbart|b. Dec 1871|p756.htm|Matthew Stubbart|b. 26 Jun 1826\nd. 20 Apr 1899|p722.htm|Susanna (—?—)|b. 11 Mar 1839\nd. 23 Sep 1873|p750.htm|John Stubbart Sr.|b. 17 Mar 1797|p724.htm|Anne Oram|b. 11 Aug 1800|p725.htm|||||||
- Appears on the following charts:
- Descendants of Mathew Stubbart
Anna Stubbart was born in Dec 1871 in Nebraska.1,2 She lived in 1885 Octavia, Butler, NE. She lived in 1899 Lamoni, IA. She was a dressmaker in 1900 in Fayette, Decatur County, Iowa.3,2 She married Thomas J. Watkins after Jun 1900.4,3 She lived in 1904 Kansas City, Jackson, MO.
Last Edited=November 25, 2005
- Unknown subject, n.d., researcher's files, Laguna Niguel, Orange County, California, p. 5, Joseph was the youngest child, and was about 2 years old in 1866. Anna was not born yet in 1864..
- James M. Stubbart household household, 1900 United States Census, Iowa, Decatur County, Lamoni, ED 44, Sheet 4, dw/fam 85, lines 39-47. NARA. T623.
- Unknown subject, n.d. researcher's files, p. 24.
- Sheet 4, dwelling 85, family 85, line 47 household, 1900, United States Census, Iowa, Decatur County.