(circa 1865 - )
Joseph Stubbart|b. c 1865|p755.htm|Matthew Stubbart|b. 26 Jun 1826\nd. 20 Apr 1899|p722.htm|Susanna (—?—)|b. 11 Mar 1839\nd. 23 Sep 1873|p750.htm|John Stubbart Sr.|b. 17 Mar 1797|p724.htm|Anne Oram|b. 11 Aug 1800|p725.htm|||||||
- Appears on the following charts:
- Descendants of Mathew Stubbart
Joseph Stubbart was born circa 1865 in Illinois.2,3,4
Last Edited=August 23, 2005
- Unknown subject, n.d., researcher's files, Laguna Niguel, Orange County, California, p. 5.
- Unknown subject, n.d. researcher's files, p. 5, "When James was 14 [ca. 1868] his father made up his mind to go to Utah.... Susanna must have had her hands full with ten children on this trip. John R, the oldest was about 24, and Joseph the youngest was about two years old.".
- P. 3, dwelling 14, family 14 household, 1870 United States Census, Nebraska, Dodge County, unknown cd2. Abstract received in correspondence with Bob Bixby NARA. Unknown volume.
- Unknown author, 1885 Nebraska Federal Census, Dodge County. (n.p.: n.pub., unknown publish date), p. 17, dwelling 154, family 149..