(11 March 1839 - 23 September 1873)
- Appears on the following charts:
- Descendants of Mathew Stubbart
Susanna (—?—) was born on 11 Mar 1839 in Kirkaton, Shetland, Scotland.1,2 She married first (—?—) Cargill before 1857.3 She married second Matthew Stubbart, son of John Stubbart Sr. and Anne Oram, circa 1857 in Alton, Illinois.4,2,5 She and Matthew Stubbart lived in near South Bend, Dodge County, Nebraska, say 1868.3 She was baptized on 13 Jun 1869 in Columbus, Platte County, Iowa.6 Susanna died in Pleasant Valley, Maple Creek, Dodge County, Nebraska, on 23 Sep 1873 at 34.7,6
Last Edited=September 2, 2007
Child of Susanna (—?—) and (—?—) Cargill
- William Cargill (b 1857 - )
Children of Susanna (—?—) and Matthew Stubbart
- Unknown author, L. Madelon Brunson (RLDS Archivist) to Mr. Stubbert (n.p.: n.pub., unknown publish date).
- P. 3, dwelling 14, family 14 household, 1870 United States Census, Nebraska, Dodge County, unknown cd2. Abstract received in correspondence with Bob Bixby NARA. Unknown volume.
- May Elliott, "Biography of James M. Stubbart", The Saints Herald, 16 Apr 1938, p. 492.
- Unknown subject, n.d., researcher's files, Laguna Niguel, Orange County, California, p. 3, "When James was three years old, Mathew married Susanna Cargill, who had a small son, William who he raised with his own.".
- Unknown author, Assumptions by the researcher (n.p.: n.pub., unknown publish date).
- Letter, unknown author to unknown recipient.
- Unknown subject, n.d. researcher's files, p. 8.