(circa 1858 - )
William Stubbart|b. c 1858|p1076.htm|Matthew Stubbart|b. 26 Jun 1826\nd. 20 Apr 1899|p722.htm|Susanna (—?—)|b. 11 Mar 1839\nd. 23 Sep 1873|p750.htm|John Stubbart Sr.|b. 17 Mar 1797|p724.htm|Anne Oram|b. 11 Aug 1800|p725.htm|||||||
- Appears on the following charts:
- Descendants of Mathew Stubbart
William Stubbart was born circa 1858 in Illinois.1,2 He married Sarah B. Brown, daughter of George Louis Brown and Barsheba Ann Dumprope, say 1883.2,3
Last Edited=May 5, 2001
Children of William Stubbart and Sarah B. Brown
- Ira O. Stubbart (additional info suppressed)2
- Pearl Stubbart (additional info suppressed)2
- P. 3, dwelling 14, family 14 household, 1870 United States Census, Nebraska, Dodge County, unknown cd2. Abstract received in correspondence with Bob Bixby NARA. Unknown volume.
- Unknown author, 1885 Nebraska Federal Census, Dodge County. (n.p.: n.pub., unknown publish date), p. 17, dwelling 146, family 151..
- Family Group Sheet: George Louis Brown and Barsheba Ann Dumprop(r)e, 11 Feb 1978, by Martha Jayne Young Schnurr, 921 Big Horn, Alliance NE 69301, received in correspondence from Bob Bixby.